Just 25 mins from the city and close to local shops, schools and transport, Ingle Farm is a safe suburb with good facilities and service.
Ingle Farm has a mix of homes built in the 1960s and 1970s together with newer properties on subdivided blocks.
According to John Ktoris, Boffo Real Estate’s Ingle Farm specialist, the suburb is popular with buyers because it still offers great value for couples and families, despite a 3.2% increase in median house prices since April 2020.
- Location: 12 kilometres north east of Adelaide.
- Postcode: 5098.
- Population: 8621 (2011 census).
- Schools: Ingle Farm East Primary School, North Ingle Primary School, Ingle Farm Primary School, Valley View Secondary School.
- Shopping: Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, Gold Grove Village.
- Median house prices: $377,050 (March 30, 2021).
- Median unit prices: $335,000 (March 30, 2021).
No one knows Ingle Farm like John
John Ktoris lives at Ingle Farm and knows the area and people well. “Being a local gives me an unfair advantage over other real estate agents in the area, and my clients know I’m always just a phone call away.”
Boffo Real Estate sells 90% more properties in Ingle Farm than any other agency, which is why John believes his recent sales have exceeded clients’ expectations.
48 Telowie Avenue, Ingle Farm
3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 489 metres squared.
1968 build, sold in 2016 for $300,000.
Sold in March 2021 for $370,000.
$70,000 increase in 4 years.
5 Handel Avenue, Ingle Farm
3 bed, 1 bathroom, 621 metres squared.
1972 built, sold in 2016 for $357,000
Sold in March 2021 for $461,000.
$104,000 increase in 4 years.