Charming Bungalow with Potential
This charming bungalow is nestled along a quiet tree-lined street and is bursting with renovation potential. Set on an 803sqm (approximate) allotment, the flexible layout boasts four bedrooms and one bathroom along with living spaces that could be adapted to suit your needs and lifestyle.
There’s a separate dining room, with a combustion heater fireplace, and a light-filled family room with air conditioning and views over the backyard. The kitchen is located in the heart of the home with scope to be updated while any passionate renovator will adore the ornate fretwork, high ceilings and quaint details throughout.
Outside, the long list of features continues with a large undercover verandah, a 6x7m shed, rainwater tank and a carport with roller door.
Astute buyers are sure to be impressed with the potential this home possesses!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 with ceiling fans
- Good sized bedroom 3
- 4th bedroom or optional formal lounge with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Large family room with split system air conditioner and external access to verandah area
- Spacious formal dining featuring combustion heater fireplace and ceiling fan
- Practical kitchen with skylight and ample cupboard space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Laundry complete with linen cupboard and separate toilet
- Verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced, established yard featuring rainwater tank and large shed
- Secure carport with roller door and drive through access to shed for additional off-street parking
Within minutes to the sensational Prospect Village cafes and restaurants, and all the convenient shopping needs around the corner at North Plaza Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza. Close proximity to a number of quality Public and Private schools and excellent public transport options. All of this and only 5kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.