This spacious home has been well-maintained and is now ready and waiting for a lucky new family to make it their own. You will love living along this quiet street while the large lot, light-filled floorplan and good-size backyard with a pool, makes this a charming home that will delight a wide range of buyers.
A generous family room greets you as you step inside and leads through to the kitchen and dining area. On-trend flooring and neutral décor allow you to style the interior to your own personal taste while there is still scope to further update throughout and add your own touches.
Adding to the appeal of this versatile property is the 627sqm (approximate) land size with a 19m (approximate) frontage. Extra features abound and include a large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool, a separate lounge room with ceiling fan and a gated double length carport for secure off-street parking.
Features that make this home special:
- Built in 1982 and situated on a generous 627sqm (approximate) allotment
- 19m (approximate) frontage as per certificate of title
- 33m (approximate) in depth as per certificate of title
- Spacious bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size and complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan family room with ceiling fan upon entry
- Dining adjacent kitchen with air conditioner
- Well-equipped kitchen offering ample cupboard and bench space and servery overlooking the lounge
- Separate lounge to the rear of the home with a ceiling fan and sliding door to the outdoor entertaining area
- Original main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard
- Gated double length carport
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Brahma Lodge Primary School and Salisbury Downs Primary School. Shopping centres including Parafield Gardens Recreation Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre are both nearby. A short distance to public transport options including the train for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
Please note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.