Be Quick for this Bungalow on Bosanquet!
Welcome to this beautifully presented circa 1920 red brick State Bank Bungalow located in the heart of Prospect. Boasting an approximate 19.5m frontage, this much loved family home is one you do not want to miss out on. Featuring 4 good size bedrooms, along with a light filled dining/family room located right next to a fantastic outdoor entertaining area, which will be the reason family and friends will want to be at your home for entertaining occasions. Don’t forget the large rumpus room at the back of the property which can cater for entertaining, storage, or a retreat away from the main home.
The ideal property for anyone wanting to enter the Prospect market and enjoy many years to come in a fantastic location. Reconfigure, refurbish or relax, you can decide what to do with what this charming bungalow has on offer. If you’re wanting potential in Prospect, then look no further than this perfect established family home.
Set on a generous 654sqm (approximate) allotment, this low maintenance bungalow not only offers you the opportunity to relax and enjoy the Prospect lifestyle, but for fellow guests to join, and for children and pets to run around freely outside. If you’re not under the outdoor entertaining area, then retreat to the spacious rumpus room which offers endless potential and possibilities, limited to only one’s imagination.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom that captures plenty of natural sunlight
- Large second bedroom with built-in robes and open fire place
- Good sized third and fourth bedroom (with additional fireplace) with both presenting an opportunity to be transformed into a second living room
- Light filled dining/family area with access to outdoor entertaining area and low maintenance gardens
- Newly updated kitchen consisting of modern features, ample cupboard and bench space, stainless steel appliances and a double drawer dishwasher
- Separate laundry with ample cupboard space
- Main bathroom consisting of shower, bath and toilet
- Second bathroom containing shower and toilet
- Timber floors throughout the free flowing layout
- Fully lined, light filled rumpus room featuring a bar setup with ample storage
- Freshly painted
- Large outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans and outside pizza oven with gas connection
- Alarm system (monitored)
- NBN connectivity
- 6.66KW solar electrical system with 18 solar panels
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Manicured front yard with off street parking
- Fully fenced and low maintenance backyard with additional garden shed
- Secure expansive carport with automatic roller door and capacity to store 4 cars or 3 cars and a caravan
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.