Perfect Prospect Living
This 1910 built villa provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming home in the historic suburb of Prospect. Located towards the Fitzroy end of Prospect, a sought after location surrounded by many quality homes. Beautifully renovated throughout and offering a flexible floorplan, this home will appeal to the most astute buyers and families. Situated on a low maintenance 485sqm (approximate) allotment, there's room for the family to grow and entertain. With so many great amenities close by, this is your chance to live the perfect Prospect lifestyle!
Upon arrival, you'll be greeted with the character charm that flows throughout, a timeless appeal that Prospect is known for as well as your own Strawberry garden at the front. Drive through access to the rear of the yard makes secure off-street parking very convenient. The high ceilings and large bedrooms portray a very classical villa feel that is complimented by the stained floor-boards and natural light throughout.
A home that speaks volume in person, you'll want to view this Prospect gem!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 with modern ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles and shower over bath
- Great sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Bedroom 4 with split system air conditioner
- Open plan lounge and dining with plenty of natural lighting
- Stylish European kitchen with up-market stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops, ample cupboard space and double doors opening to outdoor entertaining area
- Contemporary main bathroom with open shower and skylight
- Practical laundry with ample bench space and built-in joinery
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the immaculate lawn area perfect for the kids to play
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with manicured gardens and garden shed
- Secure carport with double gates and drive through access to rear yard
- 6.23Kw solar panels
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone and a few minutes’ walk to Blackfriars Priory School.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).