Set on a large 761sqm (approximate) allotment with an 18.29m (approximate) frontage in the popular area of Ingle Farm, this home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this property and the potential to add value.
Within easy reach to a variety of amenities including Ingle Farm Shopping Centre.
Features of this property:
- Three good sized bedrooms, all complete with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Light filled lounge with air conditioner
- Generous family room addition with air conditioner
- Open plan kitchen/dining with ceiling fan
- Kitchen includes gas cooktop and ample storage
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry with external access via a practical utility room
- Undercover verandah and patio for entertaining
- Large, low maintenance rear yard with substantial garden/storage shed
- Double length carport with roller door
- Land size of 761sqm with frontage of 18.29m (all approximate)
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, childcare centres, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 12kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.