Well-Presented Home with Pool
Buyers with an eye for detail, style and quality will appreciate this immaculate family home built in 2006 within the sought-after area of Hampstead Gardens. The single storey layout makes the most of the low maintenance 446sqm (approximate) block and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms and large, light-filled living areas.
A lounge is set at the front of the home and opens to a paved courtyard while at the rear you will find a stunning kitchen, living and dining area. Flawless finishes are on show in the sleek kitchen with a centre island and stainless steel appliances that will impress even the most astute buyer. From here, a wall of bi-fold doors opens to the covered verandah with views over the sparkling in-ground pool.
Two bedrooms have built-in robes while your main bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite. A three-way main bathroom is set off the hallway and there’s a double garage with internal and drive-through access points.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 complete with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious lounge to the front of the home with sliding door to side paved courtyard
- Light filled open plan living and dining area offering bi-fold doors to the verandah, bringing the outside in
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom with spa bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Verandah entertaining area, spanning the width of the home
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with sparkling swimming pool and garden shed
- Double garage with automatic panel lift doors, internal access and additional roller door for drive through access to the paved courtyard
- 20x solar panels
Located close to a variety of shopping centres including Sefton Plaza, Marden Shopping Centre and the wonderful Walkerville Terrace. With both public and private schools nearby you will be spoilt for choice. The Klemzig O’Bahn Interchange is only 5 minutes (approximate) away by car for a fuss free 10 minute (approximate) bus ride into the city. Don’t forget the fabulous River Torrens Linear Park is a nearby feature of the area you and your family can enjoy in the years ahead.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.