Luxurious Family Home with Views That Will Have You in Awe!
This quality family home has been expertly designed to showcase glorious views over the valley and offer the life of leisure you’ve been dreaming of. From this enviable position on the high side of the cul-de-sac, you can admire the glorious outlook while also enjoying the absolute convenience that comes with being just moments from parks, The Stables shops and The Grove Shopping Centre.
Four bedrooms and two bathrooms offer room for everyone in the family including the main bedroom with a dressing room/office, a walk-in robe and a luxe ensuite. The guest bedrooms are separated by the three-way main bathroom with two also offering built-in robes for convenience.
The recently updated kitchen boasts a gas cooktop, dishwasher, Puratap mixer tap and ample storage along with views over the family room. A large paved and covered entertaining area will be a favourite place to unwind and provides a spacious, secure area for the children and pets to play. A two-car carport, an 892sqm (approximately) block and vibrant manicured gardens are just some of the breath-taking features on offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Master suite with separate parents’ retreat/office, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 have built-in robes
- Spacious light filled open plan living/meals area with bay window
- Recently updated kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, Puratap mixer tap and ample storage
- Valuable second living area with combustion heater
- Central main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout with gas wall heater servicing the formal and family areas for year round comfort
- Separate laundry with external access
- Double carport under the main roof with automatic roller doors
- Large paved, undercover entertaining area with pitched roof
- Rear tool shed with low maintenance gardens
Located within close distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School. Plenty of public transport options are nearby, taking you directly to the CBD. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.