Perfect Family Living
This home has been beautifully maintained by the current owners and is now all yours to enjoy.
All three bedrooms are spacious, have ceiling fans and are fitted with manual roller shutters. The Master Bedroom, fitted with new plush carpet, has a walk-in robe and newly renovated ensuite. One bedroom has a built-in robe and another enjoys ensuite access to the three-way main bathroom with a separate bath, shower, toilet and vanity.
A light-filled formal lounge and dining room is set just off the entrance hall. In addition, there is family room/recreation area leading off the open-plan kitchen. From here, you can make your way outside to the expansive under cover entertaining area and host guests or enjoy the serene backyard with lovely views of the Adelaide Hills. The backyard is low maintenance with artificial lawn and drip irrigation to the flower beds.
This gorgeous home has street appeal and is set on a good-size 560sqm (approximate) lot with a 20m (approximate) frontage on a quiet court. It also boasts an attached carport with remote controlled roller door and two sheds; the larger shed is powered.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom fitted with new plush carpet and offering walk-in robe and newly renovated ensuite
- Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and access to main bathroom
- Good sized bedroom 3 with ceiling fan and built-in robe; also has a panic alarm button wired to the main alarm
- Light filled open plan lounge and dining
- Family room adjacent to kitchen with LG split system air conditioner unit, ceiling fan and sliding door to outdoor entertaining
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring breakfast bar, skylight, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and Pura filtered water tap
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in robe and external access
- New Hybrid waterproof flooring to entry and family room
- Freshly painted walls throughout
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security shutters to all bedrooms, ensuite and main bathroom
- Security alarm system with siren
- Large verandah entertaining area with freshly coated Berger concrete paint to floor
- Fully fenced backyard with 2x garden sheds and easy-care artificial lawn
- 10 solar panels
- Double length carport with roller door and drive through access to backyard
Please Note: Security cameras and NVR are excluded from the sale, however, cabling for 5 security cameras will remain in place.
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that The Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza have to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks and excellent public and private schools including Gleeson College, Pedare Christian College, Golden Grove High School and Primary School and NIDO Early School.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.