Sensational Renovated Family Entertainer On Substantial 876sqm (approx) Corner Allotment
A fantastic opportunity for a range of buyers, this impressive four bedroom home offers an abundance of space for the whole family. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the great lifestyle this property offers.
You will be impressed with the high quality updates and renovations this home has received. Including the spacious kitchen featuring quality appliances, loads of bench and cupboard space and walk-in pantry. The recent ensuite renovation has been completed with style, quality and attention to detail firmly in mind, featuring stone vanity top, floor to ceiling tiles, freestanding bath and high quality fixtures and fittings.
Located in the sought after Lavender Hill Village, with the Grove Village just 2 minutes (approximate) by car or a leisurely 15 minute (approximate) walk, this location is simply unbeatable.
Stroll to The Golden Fields Recreation Park or enjoy the nearby Cobbler Creek Reserve with serenity and native wildlife in abundance. Away from the hustle and bustle but with everything you need just around the corner. Additionally with stunning hill views that seem to go on forever, this home is sure to capture your attention!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and separate dressing room
- Light filled and spacious formal lounge room
- Open plan family/kitchen area
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher, walk-in pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Formal dining room
- Study nook
- Separate laundry with access to side yard and clothesline
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- LED downlights
- Pitched pergola featuring glorious views across Cobbler Creek Reserve
- 5kW solar
- Huge rear yard with plenty of room for the kids or pets to play
- Double carport with automatic roller doors
- Apple and Plum fruit trees
- Garden shed
- Rear yard offers the fantastic privacy to enjoy with family and friends
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that The Grove Shopping Centre and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza have to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks and excellent public and private schools including Gleeson College, Pedare Christian College, Golden Grove High and Primary School.
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
Please note: Grass featured in the photos has been enhanced for marketing purposes.