Ideal Location for Development!
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to secure this generous allotment of 674sqm (approximate) with a wide 20m (approximate) frontage. Of exciting interest is the potential to use the site to demolish and build your dream home or subdivide (subject to council consent). Currently disposed as a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home that is in need of some restoration.
Please note it will be up to the new owner to demolish the current dwelling (subject to council consent).
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large lounge room with wall air conditioner, gas heater and ceiling fan
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and access to rear yard
- Rear yard with verandah and 2 sheds
- Single carport with roller door and direct internal entry
- Currently tenanted until February 2020 for $290.00 per week
Located in the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools, zoned for Ardtornish Primary School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.