Summer Ready in a Prime Location!
This fabulous family home is the one you have been waiting for! Immaculately presented and offering 2 living areas plus an impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the sparkling in-ground swimming pool, this home has plenty of room for all the family to live, relax and play.
Situated in a quiet and private location, within close proximity to all amenities and on a generous 634sqm (approximate) allotment. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Open lounge/dining area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Beautiful light filled living area with split system air conditioner and sliding doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, servery to living area and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Huge raised decked entertaining area with a pitched roof, sound system, ceiling fan and cafe blinds all the way around, making entertaining a dream all year-round
- Solar heated salt water swimming pool with spa jets and lights
- Additional verandah adjoining pool area
- Alarm for security
- Manicured front and rear yards
- Double carport
- Solar electrical system
Local public and private schools, sporting facilities, shopping and medical centres including the Modbury Hospital are all nearby. Easy access to public transport options including the CBD via the O-Bahn. All this and only minutes to all of the shopping and entertainment that the newly upgraded Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.