Immaculate Family Home set in the Desired Orchard Estate, in Direk!
Welcome to this rare opportunity to secure one of Desyllas Drive’s most immaculate family homes. This bespoke designed home is located on an idyllic corner block, opposite Desyllas Drive Reserve, making this is a property you’ll adore coming home to!
The four bedroom, two bathroom floorplan has been complemented with 2.7m high ceilings, on trend flooring and contemporary touches and finishes throughout. You could choose to spend your time relaxing in the alfresco area or by hosting guests in the spacious open plan family, kitchen and meals area. The stylish kitchen includes sweeping benchtops, ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and a large walk-in pantry with fridge alcove.
Outside, a low maintenance yard awaits with a tiled alfresco entertaining area, and a paved open aired space, perfect for summertime entertaining! The list of features doesn’t stop there with a practical separate laundry including external access, centrally located main bathroom and a double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access.
Buyers looking for their forever home, first time buyers, growing families and investors won’t want to miss this upscaled Direk home!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master suite complete with his and her walk-in robes, and ensuite with double vanity
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3; both offering built-in robes
- Separate living room/fourth bedroom with double door entry
- Light filled, open plan family and meals area with stack back doors, creating effortless flow to the alfresco entertaining area
- Stylish kitchen featuring sweeping Essastone bench tops, ample storage and stainless steel appliances
- Seperate walk in pantry with built-in joinery, benchtop, open shelving and fridge alcove
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and glass sliding door
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating throughout, with five zones, and includes the master ensuite
- Spacious alfresco entertaining area including BBQ gas point
- Fully fenced and low maintenance backyard
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
The home is 30 minutes to the city via the Northern Expressway (approximatley), close proximity to parks, reserves, early learning centres and a variety of schools including Goodstart Early Learning, Temple Christian College, Thomas More College and Paralowie R-12. Nearby Shopping centres include Springbank Plaza, Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centre.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.