Delightful Family Home with 3.4kw Solar System in Walkerville Council!
Imagine entertaining family and friends in your own private and secure outdoor entertaining zone including sparkling in-ground swimming pool! Offering an enviable lifestyle with Linear Park right around the corner, and in close proximity to a variety of schools, shops and public transport including the O-Bahn, this delightful home has it all. Set on a 660sqm (approximate) allotment with a 19.2m (approximate) frontage in sought-after Vale Park, this opportunity won't last long - inspect today!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and built-in dresser
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large, light filled formal lounge room
- Practical kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher, breakfast bar and provision for walk-in pantry
- Dining room adjacent kitchen
- Spacious family room with gorgeous polished timber floor
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet
- Separate, spacious laundry
- Additional room with options to become a play room or additional bathroom or extra storage room
- Hardwearing slate floor to entrance and hallway
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Expansive verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Versatile floor plan, to add your own touches
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Low maintenance native garden
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with powered garden shed and rainwater tank plumbed to toilet
- Double carport
- 3.4kw Solar electrical system for energy efficiency with potential for a fantastic 60.3c/kWh (approximate) feed-in tariff rebate (enquiries to be made with your own provider)
- Alarm system
Nearby to a variety of local private and public schools including St Andrews and Vale Park Primary, sporting grounds and public transport options. All this and only 4kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Riverbank and 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Don't hesitate and risk missing out - call today!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).