Now Here's Potential!
Set on a large 721sqm (approximate) allotment with a 16.15m (approximate) frontage, this solid built home offers a fantastic central location to parks and shopping centres. Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: Renovate and add value, restore and rent out, redevelop and renew, the choice is yours (all subject to council consent)!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Formal lounge room with gas heater and wall air conditioner
- U-shaped kitchen with gas cooker and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rumpus/Studio Room
- Expansive rear yard with patio, verandah, garden shed and 2 x rainwater tanks
Located just 100m from Salisbury Primary School and in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Brahma Lodge Primary School and Salisbury Downs Primary School. Shopping centres including Saints Shopping Centre, Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centre are all nearby. Public transport options within a short distance for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman 0427 273 590 on or 8269 7711 (office).