Live In, Invest Or Develop!
This solid, red brick beauty represents a fantastic opportunity for all buyer groups who have been looking to purchase in this very much in demand suburb. Very well maintained and much loved for many years, it is now ready and waiting for a lucky new owner.
First home buyers will be able to move straight in and take advantage of everything the area has to offer, while investors will note the low maintenance aspect of the large land holding. Fully fenced and siting on some 708sqm (approximate) of prime land with dimensions of 19.04m x 37.18m (approximate); the possibilities of this property are certainly exciting. Have the space to live and play or explore a multitude of options to add value and prosper.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner
- 2 other good sized bedrooms with built-in robe and ceiling fan to bedroom 2
- Light filled lounge with gas heater and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Updated kitchen/meals area with ceiling fan
- Sun room
- Neat bathroom with separate toilet
- Large, separate laundry
- Security system
- Rear undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance gardens
- 3 x rainwater tanks
- Garden gazebo
- Carport with automatic roller door
- Garage + good sized garden shed
Within minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres, schools and other excellent facilities and having easy access to transport options, this is the perfect location to call home.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.