When Only The Best Will Do
This large family home, in a great location was designed for families that need their own space. Utilising its practical layout with 3 internal living areas, outdoor entertaining area and additional external games room, the whole family can enjoy their own separate areas. Perfect to move in straight away and enjoy, with the option to upgrade to your own taste later. Set on a massive 690sqm (approximate) allotment, the property has enough space for your next family event or room for a swimming pool (Subject To Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4; all with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 5 or study with ceiling fan
- Spacious formal living room
- Formal dining adjacent kitchen
- Freshly painted
- New flooring to living area
- Open plan family and meals with plenty of natural light
- Rumpus room with sliding doors to outdoor entertaining
- Practical kitchen with large walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Vanity with linen cupboard
- Laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof
- External games room with bar, split system air conditioner and storage room
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with established gardens, shed and rain water tank
- Double carport with automatic roller doors
Ideally located close by to reserves and walking and bike tracks. Only a short drive to Northgate Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Greenacres Shopping Centre. Close to public transport options and quality public and private schools. All of this and only 8km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.