Original Charm. Outstanding Location.
To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only. Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
Lovingly maintained for many years, this home is now ready and waiting for new owners. Full of original charm and oozing potential, it provides an outstanding opportunity for buyers who have been seeking an affordable home on a more traditional sized allotment. Well positioned in a quiet pocket of Broadview, immediately adjacent Collinswood and Nailsworth, its City fringe location is also sure to be of appeal.
Featuring 3 good sized bedrooms, large lounge plus a fully detached rumpus room that is perfect for larger families or for buyers with hobbies, the home is suitable to move straight into. Alternatively seek to personalise the property through making cosmetic updates to create your own masterpiece and take advantage of the potential to add significant value.
Situated on a 621sqm block with a 15.24m frontage (approximately) and within the Prospect Council area, some buyers may consider it as a site to build a dream home (subject to council consents). Investors will also see the potential the property poses to secure a quality tenant and make the most of the area's excellent historical capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe and dresser
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe, dresser, cupboards and ceiling fan
- Spacious lounge with gas heater
- Neat kitchen with gas cooker and ample cupboard space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Original bathroom with separate shower and bath + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning function
- Large detached rumpus/games room with wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Fully fenced rear yard with fruit trees, rainwater tank and garden shed with power
- Low maintenance garden
- Double length carport
- Solar electrical system with 8 panels for energy efficiency
- NBN connected
- Roller shutters on all windows
- 621sqm block (approximate)
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
With so many facilities at your doorstep including frequent and accessible public transport, parks and shopping hubs including the Walkerville Centre and the new Drakes Collinswood, you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately), as well as the fabulous Riverbank leisure precinct including Adelaide Oval. Only minutes away is also the vibrant Prospect Road cafe and shopping strip.
Will this be your new home?
For further information, please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).