Large Family Home in an Idyllic Location!
An exceptional opportunity presents itself in one of the most idyllic and serene locations, tucked away at the end of a peaceful no through road on a large 760sqm (approximate) allotment, desirably located within walking distance to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, Cafes, Restaurants and the beautiful Dry Creek accessed from your very own backyard, creating a suburb lifestyle with excellent recreation facilities including Civic Park a short stroll away with it’s wonderful greenery and a playground for the kids and pets to enjoy.
This beautifully presented open plan home has been thoughtfully designed, providing ample space for the whole family with multiple living areas and 5 bedrooms. The space doesn't just stop inside, this home features an undercover outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the large family oriented lawn area, additionally providing ample space at the front of the home to accommodate for plenty of off-street parking on the crescent driveway.
Boasting beautiful exposed brick to add character and warmth within a contemporary style, a variety of cosmetic updates have been made including newly installed lighting, robes, kitchen appliances and stunning floating timber flooring.
Enjoy a secluded sense of peace and tranquillity surrounded by dense greenery that complements the privacy of this quiet cul-de-sac, with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Valuable 5th bedroom or rumpus room with built-in robe and access to rear yard
- Formal lounge and dining area with combustion heater
- Spacious open plan family/kitchen and meals area, making the perfect space to entertain
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven and electric cooktop
- Main bathroom with spa bath, separate shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Established front and rear yard with various fruit trees
- 2 x Garden sheds and Storage shed
- Single garage with external access
- Large horseshoe driveway accommodating several car spaces
- Gas hot water system
- NBN connected
- TV antenna outlets to lounge and family areas
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Modbury Preschool to Year 7, Modbury High, Modbury South Primary and Torrens Valley Christian School. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange or simply walk to the bus stop just 100m (approximately) away.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.