Spacious Family Home with Rare Potential Dual Occupancy!
Essentially two homes in one! A fantastic opportunity for larger extended families or savvy investors looking to maximise rental potential.
This spacious five bedroom residence set on a large 680sqm (approximate) block is superbly located a short walk from a variety of reserves, the wonderful Dry Creek walking trail, Valley View Golf Course and Tennis Club.
Providing a perfect fit for buyers seeking a traditional home in a convenient location that is move-in ready or those who wish to personalise with updates and add serious value to over time. Alternatively, currently the property is tenanted to a quality tenant for $445.00 per week until April 2022, serving as a great chance to add another investment to your portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 bedrooms all complete with built-in robes
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Light filled and spacious living room with heater
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Separate laundry
- Mud room that connects between Residence 1 and 2
- 2 bedrooms complete with built-in robes
- Bathroom with shower
- Living room with wall unit air conditioner
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Spacious rear yard with a lawn area for your kids and pets to enjoy
- Garden shed
- Ample off road parking in the open driveway
In close proximity to parks, reserves, early learning centres and a variety of schools including Valley View Secondary School, Ingle Farm East Primary, Cedar College and St. Pauls College. Shopping centres including Gilles Plains Shopping Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and The Junction Centre are all nearby. All this and only 7 minutes (approximate) drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer!
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.