Simplicity Beats Complexity!
This well maintained, low maintenance home truly offers a 'move in with nothing to do' opportunity. Situated on a generous 525sqm (approximate) allotment, this home is as comfortable and stylish as it is functional with something for everyone in the family including a huge pitched roof pergola complimented by an abundant rear yard for your furry friends and the whole family to enjoy!
This abode is perfect for the savvy investor looking to add to their current portfolio, growing families and even first home buyers looking to get into the market, astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy home perfectly located close to all amenities!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 offering a built-in robe
- Light filled pen plan kitchen / living and dining complete with reverse cycle air conditioner for added comfort
- Practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop
- Contemporary main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Valuable separate laundry with external access
- Pitched roof pergola for entertaining guests
- Double carport with roller doors for added security
- Fully fenced rear yard, for peace of mind while the children play
- Garden/tool shed
- Split System heating and cooling
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a few minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.