The Potential to be Something Amazing
Whether you're looking for a family home with the big secure garden or potential for development, it's all here. Set on a large 707sqm (approximate) allotment with a 16.45m (approximate) frontage, this home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized bedrooms 1 and 2
- Light filled living room
- Original kitchen/dining area with ample cupboard space
- Study/bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry with built-in storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Roller shutters to front of home
- Carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to garage/workshop
Within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools. Only a short drive to Northgate Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and just 10km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Anthony Wenzel on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.