When Only The Best Will Do
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Windsor Gardens, this 2019 built Metricon home with fantastic street presence will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples. Situated on a 496sqm (approximate) allotment with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Commodious open plan living and dining with sliding doors to outdoor alfresco and downlights throughout
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Ducted zoned air conditioning throughout with Wi-Fi control
- Floorboards throughout
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Spacious alfresco entertaining area with outdoor ceiling fan and lighting
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with rainwater tank
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and additional roller door for drive through access to rear yard
- Fully fenced front yard
Positioned perfect in the highly regarded suburb of Windsor Gardens, you are spoilt for choice with a variety of cafés, shops and amenities right at your door step. Excellent public and private school options are close by. Only 15 minutes (approximately) away from the Adelaide CBD and only a stone's throw away to the stunning Linear Park. The home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590, Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.