Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy - This One Ticks Many Boxes!
Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. This home will appeal to couples, families, retirees or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. Set on a 418sqm (approximate) block, with ample parking space off road, undercover carport and double car garage, there is plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes, bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Separate spacious second lounge / living area with ceiling fan currently set up as a study
- Light filled open plan family/dining area with ceiling fans
- Modern, stylish kitchen with island bench, walk in pantry, large gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 1.9KW (approximate) solar system with 10 panels
- Tiled alfresco with cafe blinds, perfect for year round outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance, manicured front and rear gardens
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with automatic roller door and direct internal access
Located within short travelling distance to several shopping centres, a variety of public and private schools and public transport options including buses and the Klemzig O-Bahn Interchange. Set less than 8kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct. Playgrounds and Parks are only a short stroll away. Linear Park and walking trails are also nearby. This is a prime property in close proximity to all that you need.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.