Gorgeous Family Home with Prized Views!
Dear Buyers, thank you for your interest in this stunning home. Please note, under our vendors instructions we are not advertising a price guide. We look forward to meeting you at the open inspections and assisting you at the auction.
This elegant home is nestled within a tranquil setting amongst other quality homes and showcases spectacular views of the surrounding hills. Beautifully presented and encapsulating stylish finishes complimented by an abundance of natural light, this property is for those craving a life of leisure.
Standing proud on a 683sqm (approximate) allotment with a fantastic street presence that welcomes you to the property and beckons you inside.
The relaxed living zones are waiting to welcome your loved ones where you can unwind in absolute comfort. The formal living and dining room are nestled under a soaring vaulted ceiling while in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances and sweeping benchtops await you as you overlook the living meals area.
Make your way outside through the bi-fold doors to entertain guests overlooking the secure backyard whilst the children and family pet play.
A rare offering in sought-after Highbury, not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Grand master suite with ceiling fan, walk in robe and stylish ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size with built in robes
- Valuable bedroom 5 or study offering a ceiling fan
- Divine open plan living and dining area complimented by an abundance of natural light through the skylight and complete with Vulcan heater
- Stylish kitchen with shaker style cabinetry, a suite of stainless steel appliances including a 900m oven with gas cooktop, Pura tap, fantastic amount of storage and bench space including a breakfast bar
- Combined living / meals area directly connects to the kitchen offering versatility and space to dine or relax, this area flows seamlessly through bi fold doors to the entertaining area
- Contemporary main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, semi frameless shower screen, matte black tapware and a separate bath + shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Functional laundry boasting external access, ample bench and storage space
- Valuable linen storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Outdoor entertaining area presenting as a great place to pass time with the family
- Well fenced rear yard for peace of mind whilst the children and family pet play on the sizeable lawn area
- Lush manicured gardens, enjoy coming home to peace and tranquility
- Double carport
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. In close proximity to the wonderful River Torrens Linear Reserve, Black Hill Conservation Park and public transport options including the O-Bahn at Paradise Interchange. Additionally close by to a variety of excellent schools, including Torrens Valley Christian School, Highbury Primary, St Ignatius' College and Kildare College.
For further information please contact Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.