When Location Counts, Count On This One!
This neat and tidy family home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop in one of the best pockets in Modbury (subject to council consent). Situated on a 590sqm (approximate) allotment and with a 19.8m (approx.) frontage and 30.4m (approx.) depth, astute buyers will be impressed with this opportunity to purchase a property in an ‘as is’ condition with the potential to add value.
Boasting beautiful views of the local park and in the sought after suburb of Modbury, this home will appeal to couples, families, retirees or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Large Master Bedroom with built in sliding robe, new carpet and park views
- Generous second Bedroom with park views and new carpet
- Third bedroom with option to convert to study or spare room
- Formal Lounge equipped with gas heating and wall unit air conditioner
- Light filled Kitchen/Meals area featuring freestanding gas cooker, tiled splashback and ample cupboard space
- Stylish main bathroom with separate bath/shower, mosaic tiling and vanity storage
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Private Laundry with built in storage
- Commodious entertaining area which doubles as a fully enclosed cat run
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- 2x garden sheds
- Single carport
Admirably located across from Sir Frank Berryman Reserve, public transport and Clovercrest Shopping Village. All the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is just a short drive away. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Valley View Secondary School, The Heights, Modbury High, East Para Primary, Para Vista Primary and the Precious Cargo Education Montessori are all close by.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office)