Fully Renovated Family Entertainer
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home in the popular suburb of Paradise. Perfectly positioned in a tranquil Cul-de-sac on a flat corner allotment of 700sqm (approximate) and short stroll to Linear Park, it is a little wonder why the Vendors have called this home for the last 20 years. Thoughtfully designed and tastefully renovated, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. Perfect for young growing families, professional couples or downsizers wanting space without compromising on location. This home delivers all of the benefits of a convenient location with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy. Be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Large Bedroom 1 with built-in robe, sparkling ensuite and beautiful bay window
- Good sized bedroom 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Light filled sunken lounge with large bay window
- Family room adjacent to kitchen
- Spacious dining room
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, ample cupboard and bench space, SMEG stainless steel appliances and window overlooking outdoor entertaining area
- Stylish main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Vanity area with built-in cupboards
- Practical laundry
- Plenty of additional storage and linen cupboards throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Downlights throughout living areas
- Massive outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan and pitched roof
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with large garden shed and rain water tank
- Double carport with automatic roller doors with drive through access
Ideally located only minutes away from local Newton Central Shopping Centre, a variety of schools such as Paradise Primary School and just a short walk to exclusive Linear Park and Thorndon Park Reserve. Bus stops around the corner on George Street takes you to the city or O-Bahn Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 10km (approximate) to the Adelaide CBD and all of the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.