Classic Meets Modern!
It is a true pleasure to present this exceptionally cared for home, built in 1980 which sits on a generous block of 604sqm (approximately) in one of Athelstone's most stunning locations.
In a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by picturesque views, the home has been exquisitely renovated to meet the expectations of the most meticulous buyer.
Modern chic infiltrates throughout with timeless colour schemes, quality fixtures and fittings, superb floating floors which help accentuate the amount of natural light and sunshine which enters the home.
Additionally offering a brilliant lifestyle with walking trails and reserves located just minutes away including the ever popular Black Hill Conservation Park.
Features that make this home special:
- Master with built-in robe, split system reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes
- Stunning white modern kitchen showcasing stylish white subway tiles and is complete with stainless steel appliances, Fisher & Paykel 90cm Freestanding Cooker, Miele dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space with soft closing drawers
- Spacious dining area which is an extension of the kitchen and includes a wall mounted TV
- Formal lounge with split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Sleek main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, bath and separate toilet
- The laundry continues with the theme of the stylish white subway tiles and offers ample storage
- Freshly painted throughout
- Day/night blinds
- New doors throughout
- Crimsafe screen door
- Modern new awnings grace the external windows
- Alarm system
- Moving to the rear of the property a verandah extends across the back to wrap itself around to the carport
- An undercover, pitched pergola for those all year round social events, surrounded by the fastidiously maintained gardens, fully established trees and lush lawn
- Accommodation for 2 cars securely undercover
- Off road parking for an additional 2 cars
- Garden shed
- NBN connected
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Athelstone, close to Black Hill Conservation Park, Morialta Falls and a variety of local parks. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St Ignatius College, Athelstone School and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 12.7km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.