A Beautiful Home in an Idyllic Location!
This charming low maintenance home situated on a 593sqm (approximate) allotment in the highly sought after suburb of Oakden is sure to impress, with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the external entertaining area. Tucked away on a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac behind a secure gate and offering all the room you need to move, play and entertain.
The layout is spacious with four bedrooms and two bathrooms including both an ensuite and the main bathroom with a spa. Boasting multiple living spaces including a formal lounge that could also be used as a playroom or office, plus a formal dining room that opens out to the pergola. The living room is light-filled and open-plan with a seamless flow into the kitchen and out to the central courtyard where you can entertain in style.
A garden shed, beautiful timber floors, recessed lighting, a two-car garage and manicured lawns are all yours to enjoy when you call this beautiful abode your own.
Do not miss the opportunity to create your beautiful new chapter in a peaceful and tranquil setting.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with views into the charming courtyard
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both complete with built-in robes
- Valuable 4th bedroom of great size with option to use as study/home office
- Light-filled lounge room upon entry
- Large light filled living area with direct access into the beautiful outdoor pergola
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, dishwasher and pantry
- Formal dining room with heater
- Modern main bathroom with spa bath
- Impressive paved courtyard with ceiling fan and pitched roof pergola, a perfect space for all year round entertaining
- Additional pergola with pitched roof and ceiling fan
- Garden shed
- LED downlights
- Ducted reverse-cycle conditioning
- 5kw solar system
- Separate laundry with cupboards and direct access to exterior
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and direct internal access
- Off street parking for boat/caravan/trailer
- Alarm system
- Manicured gardens with usable front yard and security gates
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Harry Wierda Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.