Chic Low Maintenance Living!
On offer is a beautifully presented, light filled 3 bedroom two-storey townhouse in the highly sought after suburb of Hectorville. You will be impressed with the modern architectural designs of this secure and low maintenance abode, built in 2019. From the cleverly designed, innovative floor plan down to the finest detail, every part of this home has been effortlessly planned and perfectly executed creating the ultimate blend of functionality, style, space and privacy.
Offering a lock up and leave lifestyle, this home will appeal to professionals, young couples and those looking to downsize, as well as the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite, his and hers built in robes and charming private balcony
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 complete with built in robe
- Stylish kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, breakfast bar, 5 burner gas cooktop, and Smeg dishwasher
- Open plan dining and living area, opening onto the alfresco area
- Valuable additional living area upstairs
- Sophisticated main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Functional laundry complete with stone bench tops and access to separate w/c
- Secure and low maintenance alfresco area, with rain water tank, clothesline and greenery that complements the space
- Single car garage with automatic panel lift roller door and internal access, additional carport for one more car
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rinnai Gas Instantaneous Hot Water Service
- Neutral décor throughout, including modern floating floor boards and freshly painted walls
- Alarm system for additional security
- LED downlights throughout
- 2.7m high ceilings
- NBN connected
- Low community title fees of $129.00 per quarter
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of Romeo’s Foodland, St. Bernard’s Fruit and Veg Market, associated parks and playgrounds. Public transport is just a short walk away on Reid Avenue. Local shopping centres include Newton, Magill and Firle Shopping precincts, all within easy reach. A variety of excellent public and private schools in close proximity including Norwood Morialta High, Rostrevor College and Stradbroke Primary School. All of this and only 10 minutes (approximately) from the CBD.
Separate water meter
Low maintenance fees
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).