Reside Inside or Invest for Success!
Whether you are starting out, slowing down, or looking to invest, this low maintenance home is sure to capture your immediate attention.
Perfectly positioned and tucked away on a quiet no through road is this stand alone, neatly presented and secure two-bedroom home. With an open and convenient floorplan, room outdoors to entertain your nearest and dearest and is complete with your own single lock up garage.
All this is set within a well-maintained and quiet community with everything you could need at your fingertips. Only a short walk to St Agnes Shopping Centre with bus stops, dining options, Modbury Hospital and Tea Tree Plaza all close by.
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Light filled open plan living with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Neat kitchen with gas cook top and ample cupboard and bench space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen complete with ceiling fan
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Roller shutters on all windows
- Rear courtyard with undercover entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- Currently tenanted until July 2022 for $300 p/w
- $490 a quarter Strata fees
- Pets are subject to Strata approval
A hop skip and jump to St Agnes Shopping Centre and Whinnen Reserve, with public transport options and a variety of local parks close by. Tea Tree Plaza shopping Centre is only a short drive away and conveniently located close to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including St Agnes Preschool, Modbury High, Gleeson College, and Kildare College.
Please note: The vendor advises that the column heater in the living area is not operational.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.