Two-storey Townhouse Promising Family-Friendly Comfort!
This two-storey townhouse has been cleverly designed to offer modern and low-maintenance living within a quiet, family-friendly pocket of Mawson Lakes. There are generous indoor and outdoor gathering spaces just waiting to be enjoyed while the upper-level balcony showcases spectacular views.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the open-plan and air-conditioned kitchen and living room with direct access to the shaded verandah. Quality appliances and ample bench space will delight the home cook in the kitchen and there’s also a separate lounge with the option to use as a fourth bedroom.
Completing the main level is a powder room, a laundry and a single garage with internal access. The upper level boasts three large and comfortable bedrooms including the master with a walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony.
Picturesque parks and reserves are at your fingertips and you’re just minutes from Mawson Lakes bus links, shops, schools and the University of South Australia. This opportunity is not to be missed!
Upper level comprising of:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe, ensuite, split-system air-conditioner and private balcony with stunning views
- Bedrooms two and three of good size, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans and bedroom three with split-system air-conditioner
- Sparkling main bathroom with wall length shower
Lower level comprising of:
- Generous lounge room or potential 4th bedroom for a growing family
- Light filled open-plan kitchen and living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Impressive kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, ample cupboard space, microwave provision and island bench
- Paved verandah with pitched roof pergola, a perfect space for outdoor entertaining
- Single carport with automatic roller door and driveway for additional off street parking
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and cafes that Mawson Lakes Central has to offer. Within walking distance to local parks, transport options and a stones through from the gorgeous Sanctuary Drive Reserve, which is only one of the many Mawson Lakes has to offer. For complete convenience, it is also in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Endeavour College High School, Mawson Lakes School and Uni SA.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.