Immaculate Modern Abode!
This modern and beautifully presented Torrens Title home offers a brilliant lifestyle, located conveniently between the beach and city in the ever emerging suburb of Woodville Gardens.
Situated on a low maintenance 348sqm (approximate) block, it comprises of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study nook, lounge upon entry and a light filled open plan area with on-trend fixtures throughout. The stylish kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar. The space is complete with seamless flow through to the verandah entertaining area that overlooks an easy-care garden.
This home is perfect for first home buyers looking to get into the market, growing families seeking a quality location or for investors wanting to add to their portfolio and take advantage of the strong rental demand and good historical capital growth in the area.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both offering built-in robes
- Separate lounge upon entry
- Convenient study nook, perfect for those who work from home
- Light filled open plan living and meals area with heater and direct access to the backyard
- Stylish kitchen featuring a walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard with rainwater tank
- Secure single garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and external access to the rear yard
Superbly located only 12kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Arndale Shopping Centre and Westfield West Lakes has to offer. Within close distance to the Woodville Dog Park and a variety of local parks. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of schools, including Woodville Gardens Primary, Woodville High and St Patrick's School.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.