Development Opportunity! In Policy Growth Area 11
Set on a large 719sqm (approximate) allotment in the popular high growth area of Modbury, this circa 1960’s home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: renovate and update, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Equally the size and dimensions of the land may well suit those buyers who have been looking for a site to build their dream home (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3
- Spacious lounge room
- Separate renovated kitchen and meals area, kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
- Clean and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate spacious laundry
- Freshly painted throughout
- Freshly sanded floor boards
- Ducted cooling throughout
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Huge fully fenced rear yard
- Oversize carport with drive through access to secure single garage
- Currently rented to tenants until 12th July 2019 for $330 per week
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private school are only a short distance away. All this and less than 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).