Showcasing beautiful gardens, great street appeal and privately positioned on a 683sqm (approximate) corner allotment, homes like this are a rare find! This home is an absolute crowd pleaser with its fantastic entertainment value. Offering multiple internal and external living areas and spacious bedrooms, this classic family home is sure to impress!
With many great amenities close by including: St Agnes Primary School, Angove Reserve, St Agnes Shopping Centre and the O’bahn interchange, there is nothing left to do but simply make this your families new address!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious lounge with built-in bar
- Formal dining room with stunning Queensland Bush Box timber floors
- Large living room with split system air conditioner
- Light filled family and meals room
- Neat and tidy kitchen with walk-in pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Security system
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and ducted gas heating throughout
- Under house storage
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Garden shed
- Verdant front and rear yard with irrigation system
- Garage with automatic roller door + single carport
Located in the quiet suburb of St Agnes with local schools, sporting facilities and public transport options all nearby. Only minutes' drive to some of the best shopping that Tea Tree Plaza and the St Agnes Coles Shopping Centre has to offer. All this and only a short 15km (approximate) drive to the city.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0477 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).