Double Story Elegance!
This updated and immaculately presented 2 storey residence is set in a fantastic location with enviable views to the hills from the main balcony and in close proximity to numerous amenities including Westfield Tea Tree Plaza within walking distance and offers ample space for the whole family!
Thoughtfully designed, this home provides dual living areas, 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, great sized backyard for the kids and pets to play, comprising an alfresco and a double garage under the main roof. Additionally all bedrooms feature luxurious newly installed carpet and a beautifully updated kitchen with no expense spared in the divine open plan living area.
Complimented with a modern elegant style, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle this fabulous property has to offer!
Upper level comprising of:
- Large master bedroom quarters with walk-in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and private balcony with beautiful hills views
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans
- Valuable study or 4th bedroom with ceiling fan
- Living area with ceiling fan
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
Lower level comprising of:
- Spacious open plan family/kitchen and dining area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Powder room for your convenience
- Storage underneath staircase
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard
- Double garage with roller doors, internal and external access
- 1.5KW solar electrical system with 8 panels
- Garden shed
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options and a variety of local parks. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Gleeson College and Kildare College.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845, James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.