Lifestyle Living at its Finest in Enviable Inner-West Position
Boffo Real Estate is proud to present this superb custom-designed home within close proximity of both the Adelaide CBD and beautiful western beaches. Built in 2010, this exceptional offering showcases an abundance of stylish features that inspire relaxed family living and easy entertaining.
An immaculate façade and elegant three-metre coffered ceiling entranceway set the stage for the residence's sleek and contemporary styling, which extends throughout the private quarters to an impressive open-plan dining, kitchen and living space. The centrepiece, a truly stunning kitchen will excite even the most fastidious home chef with its sweeping 80mm stone waterfall benchtops, 2PAC cabinetry, induction cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage. Those who love to host will be thrilled by the significant dining space and light-filled living room, cast with the inviting ambience of a sumptuous gas fireplace. Outdoors, the all-weather patio is the perfect setting to share with family and friends, accessed directly from the living space and framed beautifully by a lawned area and well-tended topiary trees.
This modern home features the prized inner-metropolitan attributes of a double-garage, study or fourth bedroom, manicured and lawned gardens, and a sizable covered outdoor entertaining space. Nestled within a quiet, wide-set street with a host of amenities nearby, the whole family will enjoy what this desirable address has to offer. If you are seeking a high-calibre home with nothing left to do and you would like to save 18 months of build time, then this is the property for you.
Features that make this home special:
- Refined master bedroom with large walk-in robe and indulgent ensuite featuring oversized shower, floor-to-ceiling tiling and dual basins
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes
- Valuable study or 4th bedroom option
- Advantageous three-way main bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiling and complete with powder room, separate toilet, and bath and shower
- Striking kitchen with 80mm stone waterfall benchtops, breakfast bar and inset sink, quality 2PAC cabinetry with soft-close drawers, dishwasher, induction cooktop, an abundance of storage, and a beautiful bulkhead ceiling
- Inviting living room complete with feature wall niche, gas fireplace, and immediate access to covered outdoor entertaining space
- Large metal-frame all-weather patio with LED downlights and ceiling fan
- Manicured gardens with established formal hedging and topiary trees
- Generous laundry with built-in storage and exterior access
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door
Other features to further entice:
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout for year-round comfort
- Beautiful porcelain 600mm x 600m tiles
- Stylish neutral colour palette
- An abundance of natural light
- Intercom doorbell
- Alarm system
- 3m coffered ceiling entranceway
- 2.7m ceilings and LED downlights throughout
- Garden shed
An outstanding opportunity in one of Adelaide’s in-demand, high-growth suburbs within immediate proximity of Findon Shopping Complex and cafes, sporting grounds, Linear Park, and some of Adelaide's highly-esteemed public and private schooling options including Nazareth Catholic College. Relish this prime residential position of less than 8km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD and only 6km (approximately) to the sands of beautiful Grange Beach.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commence