Stylish Solid Brick Beauty!
If you are looking for style and space in the peaceful and family friendly suburb of Surrey Downs, then this solid brick beauty is the perfect place for you to call home! With a large established yard, multiple internal living areas and spacious bedrooms this homestead style colonial is sure to impress.
Set on a huge 1,009sqm (approximate) block in a quiet no-through road and boasting great street appeal with verdant gardens, homes like this are a rare find! With many great schools nearby including: Surrey Downs Primary School, St Francis Xavier’s School and Gleeson College and an abundance of parks and reserves at your doorstep, there is nothing left to do but make this your new address!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedrooms 2 and 4 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large lounge and dining area with feature fireplace and bay window
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop, servery and ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled family and meals area with pot belly stove and skylight
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with additional toilet
- Security system
- High ceilings
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Paved courtyard area, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Front verandah overlooking garden and pond
- Established front and rear yard
- 2x garden sheds
- Single carport
Located in arguably the best pocket of Surrey Downs and close to local schools, Fairview Park Shopping Centre and Surrey Downs Shopping Centre. Several public transport options are all within walking distance. All this and only minutes' drive to all of the cafes, shopping and entertainment options that The Village Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).