Room to Live and Play!
With plenty of space for the whole family to live, play and enjoy this recently rejuvenated 1950’s home offers a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a delightful home located in the highly sought after suburb of Broadview. Well maintained and featuring its original charm with leadlight, high ceilings and polished timber floorboards this home will appeal to growing families.
Set on a generous 696.77sqm (approximate) block with ample undercover parking and a snazzy undercover outdoor entertaining area with a large low maintenance yard. This home will also appeal to the astute investor with great rental return in this city fringe location. Take advantage of an area experiencing great capital growth!
Features that make this home special:
- Good sized bedrooms 1 and 2, both with built-in robe
- Spacious bedroom 3
- Study/bedroom 4 with built-in shelves
- Light filled lounge with split system air conditioner
- Large family and meals area serviced by updated bathroom
- Timber kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with skylight
- Additional bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards
- Roller shutters on windows
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- North facing rear
- Pavilion with ceiling fan and lights ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Solar system with 16 panels
- Fully fenced front yard with remote controlled gate
- Low maintenance front and rear yards
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- Single garage with roller door and workshop
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Several public transport options including easy access to the CBD are close by. Easy drive to Northpark Shopping Centre, vibrant North Adelaide and the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.