Charming Family Home In Cul-de-Sac!
Boffo Real Estate is proud to present this superb four-bedroom family home, perfectly positioned in the tightly-held and family-oriented suburb of Oakden. Beautifully presented, showcasing an abundance of delightful original features that inspire relaxed family living and easy entertaining.
Be greeted by a welcoming modern entrance that sets the tone as you enter, leading you directly into the spacious lounge room with perfect natural flow to the open-plan family, kitchen and dining area. A neutral colour palette flows throughout and the home chef will adore the kitchen fully equipped with sweeping benchtops, breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances.
The generous proportions continue into the bedrooms including the master suite with a walk-in robe and an ensuite with great natural light. All bedrooms are of great size and the main bathroom features warm neutral tones. Outside offers substantial space to entertain with a large pitched roof pergola and surrounded by a large manicured rear yard, making this a perfect space for evenings spent with family and friends.
This magnificent abode is perfectly nestled on a 450sqm (approximate) allotment with a carport and manicured gardens for a peaceful and private feel. This truly special home offers extensive space to relax and entertain - a home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners.
Features that make this home special:
- Master situated at the front of the property complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all of good size, featuring ceiling fans and bedroom 2 and 4 complete with built-in robes
- Formal lounge flooded with natural light from the stunning bay window, featuring split system air conditioner
- Walk-in store room to the hallway
- Spacious and light-filled open plan kitchen, family and dining area, with split system air conditioner, leading seamlessly through to the outdoor entertaining area
- Timeless kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, boasting ample cupboard and bench space
- Sparkling three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Large outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola and ceiling, making year-round entertaining ideal
- Low maintenance expansive backyard
- Tool shed
- Large fully lined attic with a light and pull down ladder
- Single carport with automatic roller door with driveway for additional off-street parking
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 11kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.