Easy-care Living in a Fantastic Location!
Nestled within a quiet and friendly street is this low-maintenance, move in ready abode perfect for a wide range of buyers. Discover a fresh and modern interior with on-trend finishes and a layout ready for low-maintenance living. Investors, first-time homeowners or those simply craving relaxed living in an ideal location can’t go past this beautiful offering.
Inside, you will find a practical layout consisting of two good sized bedrooms, a spacious open-plan lounge and dining area adjoining to the kitchen. For all to enjoy, a great sized outdoor entertaining area is the perfect space for you to escape with a good book. Completing the well-designed floorplan is a valuable study/home office and a secure double garage.
This wonderful home is located just moments from Salisbury East High School, Davey Oval and is close to local supermarkets including the popular Saints Shopping Centre within a 20 minute walk (approximate).
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom one with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioner
- Light-filled, open living and dining room with ceiling fan and air-conditioner
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop, pantry and breakfast bar
- Neutral three-way bathroom with bath and shower
- Functional laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola surrounded by stunning low-maintenance gardens, perfect for hosting guests
- Double garage with roller door and internal access
- Low-maintenance front garden with double width driveway for additional off-street parking
In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. Local shops are close by which includes Foodland, Chemist, Post Office and more. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Golden Grove Village and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. You’ll have everything you need at your fingertips.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.