An Enchanting Family Home!
8 Terrigal Court is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, across from Eva Reserve and a short walk from Cronulla Reserve, both comprising a large lawn area and playground for the kids to enjoy. Built in 1985, the home sits proud on a superb block of 813sqm (approximately) featuring a circular driveway that showcases a lush, green lawn that offers very attractive curb appeal.
Enter the home into a magnificent hallway with a steeple pitched ceilings and full length windows which claim views of the stunning rear gardens.
The home has been freshly painted, new carpets to bedrooms 2 and 3, LED lighting throughout, new light fittings, new blinds, two new security doors, new retaining and paving to the rear yard and gardens that have been given a lot of love and care.
The home runs on electricity apart from the combustion heater but the vendors experience absolutely no electricity accounts due to a mammoth 6.6 kilowatt solar electrical system with 20 panels.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and new carpet
- Formal lounge which lets in plenty of sunshine, light and views
- Spacious and bright formal dining room
- Modern stylish kitchen with ample bench and ample cupboard space, breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Family area featuring a combustion heater
- Fully renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower, featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate spacious laundry
- 6.6 kilowatt solar electrical system with 20 panels
- Stunning slate/carpets/tiles grace the floors throughout
- Moving to the rear of the property, an entertainment area of generous proportions has you excited about year round social events
- The rear garden is breathtaking with both established and new trees, shrubs, and a 'lemon tree' that keeps on giving!
- A marriage of a pitched and flat pergola
- Fully paved
- New retaining walls and new pavers to the entertaining area
- New secure side gate for added privacy
- Large garage which can accommodate one car
- Off road parking for up to 7 cars
- Two driveways, one with drive through access
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to a variety of local parks, public transport options and Tea Tree Gully Golf course. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Redwood Park Primary, Banksia Park High, Gleeson College and The Heights.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.