1104sqm of Opulent Family Living
This opulent family home offers its new owner a luxurious lifestyle with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Located in the prestigious suburb of Linden Park and set in a beautiful tree-lined street amongst other quality homes and on an absolutely massive 1104sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 24.16m (approximate) frontage, this immaculately presented home provides ample space for the entire family, whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location.
With fantastic street appeal, extremely generous proportions throughout and a flexible floorplan, the home offers a luxurious ambience and will appeal to professionals and families who want to enjoy the enviable lifestyle this blue-chip suburb offers.
Features that make this home special:
- Massive master bedroom with walk-in robe and huge ensuite with double vanities
- Large bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious bedroom 4 or formal living area
- Open plan living with huge family room
- Modern, stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, breakfast bar, ample bench and cupboard space, built-in wine rack and walk-in pantry
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Formal dining room
- Enormous billiard/games room with built-in bar
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Additional 2 ducted evaporative cooling units
- Expansive pergola with ceiling fans, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with garden shed
- Double garage with additional storage rooms and incorporating valuable third toilet
- Roller shutters
Perfectly positioned in this popular blue-chip suburb within walking distance to all the shopping and cafes of Burnside Village. In close proximity to Linden Park Primary School and Glenunga International High School and nearby to parks and recreation facilities. All this and less than 6km to the CBD!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.