A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home in the popular suburb of Walkley Heights. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. Set on a 375sqm (approximate), this home is sure to impress the whole family!
Features that make this home special:
- Large Master Bedroom with walk- in robe, ceiling fan and access to main bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 - bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes.
- Study with access to large attic for storage
- Spacious open plan family/living/dining with ceiling fan and double sliding doors to outdoor
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Decked pergola with gable roof, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed
- Garage with automatic roller-door and drive-through access
- Property interior freshly painted
- 1.5KW Solar System
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).