Spacious and Versatile Family Home in a Quiet Cul-de-sac!
Set towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac is this neat, tidy and comfortable family home. The spacious layout can be adapted to suit your needs with multiple living areas plus three good-size bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms.
The eye-catching entrance connects to the formal lounge where you can host guests and unwind at the end of the day. A slow combustion fireplace adds a cosy ambience to the impressive open-plan kitchen, meals and family room while the home cook will appreciate the gas cooktop, sweeping benchtops and views out over the covered entertaining area.
Offering a private and secure rear yard with an impressive entertaining area where you could enjoy socialising and unwinding all year round. Large windows and generous proportions throughout offer a bright and airy atmosphere with plenty of space for the whole family.
This is truly a special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long time family abode!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Valuable study/home office with built-in cupboards and ceiling fan
- Formal lounge room upon entry with ceiling fan
- Open plan kitchen, family and meals area of large proportion with combustion heater and ceiling fans
- Immaculate and stylish kitchen complete with a suite of stainless steel appliances including a large gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Well-presented 3-way bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with cupboard and access to exterior
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with pergola
- Manicured and beautifully established gardens
- Garden shed
- Solar system
- Rainwater tank
- Double carport with automatic roller door and direct access to rear yard
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.