Location, Location, Location!
Explore the potential of this family home set on a generous 720sqm (approximate) corner block! This rare opportunity offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Set in the sought after suburb of Manningham within close proximity to all amenities and positioned strategically amongst other quality homes. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Large, light filled living/dining area with split-system air conditioner and heater
- Functional kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Unique timber decked outdoor area under main roof
- Double length carport or verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining or extra off-road parking for boat or caravan
- Fenced, secure and private rear yard
- Large garage with space for 4 cars
- Rental appraisal of $290 - $310 per week
Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short drive to Walkerville Terrace Shopping Complex and cafes, a variety of public and private schools including Hampstead Primary School, Walkerville Primary School, St Andrews School and Vale Park Primary, and public transport options including the The O-Bahn. Set only 6kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Riverbank and 7.5kms (approximately) to the CBD, this is a prime property in close proximity to all that you need.
A solid family home, investment or redevelopment opportunity (S.T.C.C.), it's your choice!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.