A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home set on a generous 621sqm (approximate) block. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with a perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. With an undercover carport and garage there is plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer. A true lock up and leave opportunity exists here allowing you to simply move in and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Spacious separate lounge room with ceiling fan
- Light filled open plan living/dining area
- Neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Alarm for security
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Front verandah
- Large wrap-around rear verandah with ceiling fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, manicured rear yard
- Single carport with drive through access to garage
- Single garage with room for a workshop
Located in the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.