Stunning Sandstone Fronted Circa 1920 Symmetrical Cottage on 700sqm of Land
Located in the prestigious suburb of Nailsworth and set in a lovely tree lined street with the added bonus of a beautiful reserve 100m up the road, this traditional sized allotment of 700sqm (approximate), provides ample space for the entire family to live and play, whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location. Be the envy of all of your friends with the stunning street appeal, large north facing open plan living area overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and established landscaped gardens.
Buyers will also surely be impressed with the sought after character features, good proportions to the 6 main rooms and ability to add your own stamp to the property over time or move in and enjoy for years to come. Located in the Adelaide High School and Adelaide Bottanic High School Zones with Nailsworth Primary a minute's walk away. Be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, Split system air conditioner, walk-in robe and ensuite overlooking the lovely backyard in a private position to the rear of the property
- Large bedroom 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Large bedroom 4 with fireplace
- Formal lounge with fireplace
- Evaporative cooling and stunning Jarrah Floorboards throughout hallway and front 4 rooms
- High ceilings throughout, lead light windows and hallway arch
- Light filled open plan living and dining with ceiling fans, gas heater and split system air conditioner
- Jarrah timber kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, 900mm gas cooking and quality Stainless steel appliances
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- Functional laundry with ample storage space and separate 3rd toilet
- Extensive decked verandah with ceiling fan
- Manicured, fully fenced yard with huge workshop and solar heated pool
- Open carport with drive-through access to backyard
- Solar panels for energy efficiency
With so many nearby facilities including Sefton Park Plaza, North Park Shopping Precinct, local parks and zoned for Nailsworth Primary School and Adelaide High and Adelaide Botanical High School, you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately) as well as the fabulous Riverbank Precinct including Adelaide Oval being just minutes up the road, providing a lifestyle that is hard to match.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).