Entry-level Investment Opportunity in a Family-friendly Location!
This affordable, entry-level home is located within a prized Craigmore location and would make the ideal investment for those looking to bolster their portfolio. The low-maintenance layout is spacious and inviting with three bedrooms, multiple living areas and direct access to the expansive outdoor entertaining areas.
Busy family life will centre around the generous kitchen with quality appliances, a dishwasher and an abundance of bench space. Large windows draw in natural light and there’s a heater in the open-plan family and dining room for total comfort. A large living room, with a bay window, is set at the front of the home and offers a comfortable place to kick back and relax after a long day.
A pergola runs down the side of the home and there’s also an open pergola at the rear, a single garage and an internal laundry. This neat and tidy abode is close to schools, parks and the popular Munno Para Shopping City.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and access to 2-way bathroom
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 with built-robe
- Functional kitchen with bay window, a convenient amount of bench and storage space, and pantry
- Light-filled dining and family room with seamless flow through to the pergola
- Second living room with bay window
- Immaculate 2-way bathroom with bath tub and separate shower + toilet and powder room
- Separate laundry with access to exterior
- Large open pergola at rear
- Additional pergola with shade cloth that runs down the side of the home
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Single car garage with roller door and internal access
- Currently tenanted
Located within walking distance or a short drive to Craigmore Village Shopping Centre. In close proximity to a variety of local shops, parks and schools including; Hope Christian College, Craigmore Kindergarten, Craigmore High School, Trinity College and Adelaide North Special School. Additionally only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).