Outstanding Location and Lifestyle!
Perfectly positioned in a beautiful tree lined street amongst other quality homes and set on a large 735sqm (approximate) block with a 16m (approximate) frontage, this home offers an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family. Offering the lucky new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 2 large bedrooms with ceiling fans, bedroom 1 with split-system air conditioner
- Formal lounge with ceiling fan and heater
- Formal dining room with ceiling fan and split-system air conditioner
- Kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Functional main bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Veranda, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Huge workshop at rear that can fit up to 4+ cars, with work bench and shelves included
- Expansive fully fenced front and rear yard
In close proximity to the Prospect Road shops and cafes, a variety of local private and public schools including Prospect Primary School, Brompton Primary School and St Margaret Mary's School, sporting grounds and public transport options including The O-Bahn. All this and only 4kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Riverbank and 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.